From EUR 8
+1 Additional options
A unique experience to enjoy the view of Bologna from above and discover Palazzo d'Accursio thanks to the audio guide accessible by smartphone.
Climb up to the Clock Tower and do not miss the view from the two panoramic terraces.
An experience that will take you through courtyards and staircases, from the splendid Sala Farnese to the beating heart of the tower: the mechanism that makes the clock work. You will also have access to the Municipal Art Collections, where you will wander among paintings, objets d'art, furniture, porcelain and textiles ranging from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Full price: €8,00
Reduced price: €5,00; children 4 to 11 y.o.; over 65; school trips; university students; groups of minimum 6 people led by tourist guides)
Reduced price Card Cultura: €5,00 (Card Cultura holders)
Free: Bologna Welcome Card EASY and Bologna Welcome Card PLUS holders; for children 0-3 years old; disabled people and helpers; licensed tourist guides
The booking of free tickets reserved for people with disabilities and their helpers must be forwarded via email to email@example.com or by reporting at Bologna Welcome Info Point in Piazza Maggiore.
- Visit with audio guide to the Clock Tower
- Entrance to the Municipal Art Collections
- N.B. Tower and Collections observe different opening hours, please plan your visit. The Collections are closed on Mondays and during the last round of admission to the Tower. You will still have six months to use your admission.
Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio),
Palazzo D'Accursio, Piazza Maggiore, 6 - 40124
Cancellation with refund or amendment of the reservation possible up to 24 hours before the scheduled start of the activity.
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel Agency
- Show up 5 minutes early, if you are late you will only be able to access the Clock Tower by purchasing another entrance ticket.
- You will be required to sign a release to climb the narrow wooden stair to the panoramic terrace.
- The opening hours of the Municipal Art Collections may differ from those of the tower, so make sure to check them out before planning your visit.
- Card Cultura holders must show their card at the museum counter to access the Municipal Art Collections.
- In order to access the complimentary Art Collections, visitors must report at the museum counter inside Palazzo d'Accursio with the Voucher sent on their E-mail adress after completion of the booking.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Access to the audio guide will be granted only by scanning the QR Codes with your smartphone and by using your own earphones.