Bike Fishing with Wine Tasting in the Night From EUR 25
The route, departing from Ravenna, extends along the coast to reach the United Rivers, devote a few hours to fishing and then to the preparation and consumption of the catch.
Length: about 30 km (it may change according to the available shed).
Level: easy and suitable for all. We go with the slowest step.
Ground: asphalt and dirt roads.
Children: only if a parent is present and if they are used to cycle.
DEPARTURE BY BIKE:
- at 17:30 from the Info Point in piazzale Aldo Moro in Ravenna
- at 18:30 from the Punto Nolo Bici to Costa Paradiso in Lido Adriano
- at 18:00 from the IAT office in Punta Marina
- at 17:00 from the Punto Nolo bici at Bar Timone in Marina di Ravenna
- at 22:30 in Marina di Ravenna
- at 21:30 Lido Adriano
- at 22:30 Ravenna.
€ 25.00 each (€ 15.00 for children under 14)
€ 29.00 each with bike rental
The fee includes:
- Support by UISP Cycle Guide,
- Mechanical assistance,
- Legal insurance,
- Wine / beverage tasting
Cycling or comfortable clothes, trekking or gym shoes.
Bicycle in good conditions, with fixed lights.
This experience is organized and supplied by Slow Bike Tourism.