Tour & Mosaic workshop From EUR 150
Realize your souvenir!
The mosaic you can realize could be a copy of an ancient mosaic of the roman period or bizantine one and can be directly created on cementer mortar.
After a little introduction at the mosaic and at the card’s cut with the ancient tools of the trade, small hammer and carbide hardie, you will actively participate at every phase of the realization of you piece: from the drafting of the cementer mortar to the finalisation of the mosaic.
You can use high-quality materials that were used in the olden days as marble, Venetian enamels and golden tiles depending on the copy you have decided to recreate.
The objective will be to realize a mosaic of about 17x17 cm.
Thursday or Saturday
at 2.00 pm
Via di Roma 136, Ravenna
guests are kindly requested to arrive 5 minutes before the starting time
Included in the price:
- Materials as marble and glass paste
- All the instruments useful to the creation of the mosaic: small hammer, carbide hardie, tweezer and bolt cutters
- Personal protective equipment for the eyes
- the consignment of the mosaic realized to the address of the participant, on request
- little introduction at the mosaic
- choice of the subject and of the materials
- introduction and cutting test of the material with the ancient tools of the trade, small hammer and carbide hardie
- drafting of the cementer mortar and the printing of the grid
Vademecum - Safe tour
- online booking and purchase of the guided tour are strongly recommended
- [read more]