Mosaic Masterpieces From EUR 130Inquire
Ancient origins and a glorious past, a heritage of unique works and mosaics in the world, which enclosed within the city walls, transformed Ravenna in the past centuries and today bear witness to the original splendor.
Ravenna and the light of its mosaics, the city of 8 UNESCO monuments, that inspired great artists of all ages, Dante, Byron, Klimt and Montale just to name a few of them...
Ravenna is art, history, crossroads of peoples and culture.
Ravenna, a masterpiece to discover with this exclusive tour.
Starting from Dante's tomb, the route will take you along the streets of the historic center to reach the sites that contain the masterpieces of the Ravenna mosaic.
USEFUL INFORMATION:- private tour for individuals, couples or small groups up to a maximum of 8 participants
- entrance ticket to UNESCO monuments NOT included in the price
- due to the quota of the entrances the itinerary is subjected to availability
VADEMECUM - SAFE TOUR
- Online booking and purchase of the guided tour is strongly recommended
- In case of telephone booking and on-site purchase, electronic payment methods such as debit card, credit card and satispay will be preferred
- We recommend arriving at the Tourist Information Office 15 minutes early in order to check-in at the counter and collect the devices. We ask the courtesy to be on time. You can access inside the Tourist Information Office one person at a time per counter, after wearing the mask and sanitizing your hands using the gel dispenser at the entrance
- It is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people who do not belong to your family unit
- The use of a protective mask, covering the nose and mouth, is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 and over. We do not recommend the use of masks with a valve.
- The radio guides are equipped with jacks: if you have your own headphones with jacks, you can bring them and use them during the visit, otherwise we will provide you with disposable ones. The audio guides will always be sanitized by the staff and delivered inside a small plastic bag.
- As required by the national protocols and the DPCM, personal data will be kept by Ravenna Incoming for 20 days
(*) The Ravenna Tourist Information Office answers the number
+39 0544 482838 or to the email email@example.com
from Monday to Saturday, from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm,
Sunday from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
every day at 10.00 am or 2.30 pm
24h in advance reservation needed
Tourist Information Office
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
please arrive 15 minutes before starting time
Included in the price:
- Expert local guide
Available languages:- Italian