Tasting to discover the most famous flavors and wines of Romagna:
First DOCG of ITALY.
The cordial spirit of Romagna is well expressed in Romagna Albana, an enveloping wine with a strong personality that recalls the rural tradition.
The characteristics of Sangiovese di Romagna, or "Sanzves", recall the spirit of the people of Romagna: a frank and rough character but at the same time delicate and open..
In combination you can taste cold cuts of Mora Romagnola and traditional cheeses.
The wine of Romagna speaks the language of a lush land that runs between the sea and the Apennines, rippling in hills and hills designed by the geometries of orchards and vineyards alternated by farmhouses, villages, towers and fortresses.
• A glass of Romagna Albana "A", Monticino Rosso, 2019 (3 glasses Gambero Rosso 2021) combined with
• Crostino di lardo di Mora Romagnola e Formaggio del Borgo di Brisighella, accompanied by Pane Sciocco type "0" without salt
• A glass of Sangiovese di Romagna, Smembar", Az. Biologica Maria Galassi, 2017, paired with
• Finger of Sausage Passita di Mora Romagnola and Stanco cheese of Brisighella (with only Emiliano Romagnolo milk), accompanied by Piadina.
Via Granarolo, 99
48018 Faenza (RA)
All year round from 12.00 to 14.30 and from 18.30 to 21.30. On request at other times, booking 48 hours before the experience.
About 45 minutes
For information and reservations:
+39 0546 697711
- Spadoni House, Via Granarolo, 99 - 48018 Faenza (RA)
- Orario di ritrovo
- To book the activity contact Casa Spadoni at n. +39 0546 697711