From EUR 23
Tasting of three Leonardo Spadoni Selection liquors, produced following the original recipe of Pellegrino Artusi, Italian writer, gastronome and literary critic, famous for his book "Science in the Kitchen and the Art of Eating Well," the first volume of recipes in history to achieve national and international fame.
The liquors are paired with sweet and savory gastronomic experiences that enhance their aromas and intensity.
The experience will be accompanied by a GUIDED TOUR OF THE COVERED MARKET by the staff, discovering the history, architecture, the decor and food and wine thinking of the place.
at 9.00 pm or at 10.00 pm
Ravenna Covered Market
P.za Andrea Costa, 48121 Ravenna
Indications: the Mercato Coperto, located in the historical centre, is about 10 minutes walk from both the train station and the Tourist Information Office in Piazza San Francesco
Italian & English
- guided tour of the Covered Market
- tasting of liquors paired with traditional products
- Nocino Selezione Leonardo Spadoni is an end-of-meal liquor on a special and pleasant note, thanks to the intense scents of walnuts. Recognized as a product of excellence in the Italian tradition by the Dino Villani Award of the Italian Academy of Cuisine, it is prepared through infusing walnuts with their own hulls.
Paired with: Pecorino Stagionato Officine Gastronomiche Spadoni with local honey
- Rosolio d'Anaci Selezione Leonardo Spadoni is an end-of-meal liquor whose fragrance is a true dive into Romagna's past. Indeed, it comes from Pellegrino Artusi's original recipe, which calls for the infusion of the seeds of the very rare Anice di Romagna in the Stellato and Verde varieties.
Paired with: Ciambella romagnola della tradizione
- Rosolio di Cedro Selezione Leonardo Spadoni is an involving , fresh-scented end-of-meal liquor. The infusion of lemon and citron peels is enhanced by the clear, natural juice of the lemon for an even more Mediterranean, citrusy aroma.
Paired with: Traditional "Brutti ma buoni" cookies with hazelnuts
- total accessibility of spaces for disabled people
- free wi-fi connection
- animals allowed
- possibility of use of toilets and changing tables