From the city of Cervia to Sant'Apollinare in Classe Cathedral in Ravenna by bike.
A guided tour through the pinewood and Ortazzo Valley and Ortazzino, until the beautiful Cathedral. A fantastic experience among history and nature along 40 km in plain (round trip).
Besides the bike tour, a visit to Sant'Apollinare Cathedral, inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List from 1996.
Every WEDNESDAY guided tour from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Min. 8 people)
The price is € 26,00 per person
The price includes:
- The guide
- The ticket for the visit of the Cathedral
Cervia Bike Tourism
Via Evangelisti 4 – 48015 Cervia
+39 0544 916280 / +39 0544 72424
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase is strongly recommended.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point