On the electric boat we go to the discovery of a magical environment, reaching the "Belvedere Salicornia", a small panoramic window on the pools of the Salina. Here we go down and enjoy an aperitif based on typical local products, surrounded by the sounds of nature and surrounded by the warm colors of the sunset.
Meeting point (15 min before the start time):
Visitor Centre Salina di Cervia
Via Bova, 61
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
Centro Visite Salina di Cervia
Via Bova, 61, 48015 Cervia (RA)