The thrill of sunrise while sailing aboard a historical boat.
The colored sails on the third will make you live the experience of the sea in complete safety, accompanied by the stories of our sailors and a dive where the water is bluer!
Three hours at sea to dive into never experienced sensations, calm, relaxation and smiles in the middle of the sea.
Captain Maurizio welcomes you on board the "Tre Sorelle"
From 15 May to 15 September 2021
How to use:
The excursion can only be booked online at least 24 hours before going out to sea
Payment for the excursion takes place directly on board. Cervia Turismo offers only the reservation service.
In case of adverse sea conditions the excursion can be canceled.
Borgomarina - Via Nazario Sauro (close to the ferry)
48015 Cervia RA
Cost of the excursion:
Three hours of navigation € 54.00 per person
Children up to 8 years -50%
Children from 8 to 12 years -25%
Tour in safety:
- The use of a protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 and over
- It is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people who do not belong to your family
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early
- In case of illness, we ask you to stay at home. If you have booked for a date or a time in which you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking at 0544 974400 or by email email@example.com every day from 9.30 to 18.30 .
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Meeting point
- Borgomarina - Via Nazario Sauro (ferryboat)