CERVIA – VENICE
Relaxed cycling in front of the wonderful scenery of nature
SAVE THE DATE
30 SEPTEMBER - 3 OCTOBER 2021
The Po Delta, a wetland environment unique in Europe where hundreds of birds including herons and pink flamingos live and nest, where land and water alternate between breathtaking views and great silences, where wild horses and deer run through the pine forests and where unique gastronomic specialities offer unmistakable flavours.
Rotta del Sale bike Trail
Guided group trip for e-bikes - Mountain bikes - Gravel - Trekking bikes
278 km in 4 stages
1. Day: departure from Cervia to Comacchio through ancient pine forests and wide valleys
2. Day: from Comacchio to Porto Tolle, paths along the beach and between fishing ports
3. Day: from Porto Tolle to Chioggia an infinite puzzle between land and sea
4. Day: from Chioggia to Venice, between incredible tongues of land in the middle of the sea and ferries
The price includes:
- 3 nights and breakfast in hotel
- 3 typical dinners
- gift pack
- Luggage transport (1 per person)
- 5 ferry routes with bike supplement
- Professional bike guide
- accident insurance
The price does not include:
- extension of stay in Cervia
- MTB rental € 100,00
- E-bike rental € 130,00
- Trekking bike rental € 70,00
- Lunches and drinks along the route
- Return train ticket to Cervia
- Anything not expressly mentioned in "the price includes".
Minimum 8 - Maximum 20 people
RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Reservations must be received no later than 16 September 2021
For cancellations of the event by the Authorities due to new Covid emergency there will be a full refund of the amount paid.
Cancellation by the customer:
- Free cancellation up to 8 days before departure with full refund of the amount paid
- for cancellations of 7 to 4 days penalty of 50% of the amount paid
- for cancellations within 3 days before departure 100% penalty
In the event of bad weather, the guide will be entitled to propose alternative routes to reach the next stage in less time and maximum safety.
- The event is open to all cycle tourists, Italian and foreign, over the age of 18.
- Helmet, water bottle, pump, revised bike for lights, brakes, emergency inner tube, appropriate clothing are required.
- Registration is only confirmed after payment of the package fee.
- If you are unable to participate after payment, the fee will be refunded within the cancellation period. Substitution of participants is possible.
- The Rotta del Sale bike experience is a non-competitive cycling and sporting event. It is therefore imperative to respect and observe the rules of the road.
- If the group exceeds 30 people there will be a second guide.
- To protect the environment of the Park, it is absolutely forbidden for participants to throw rubbish of any kind along the roads and paths, which must be placed in their own bags until they reach the appropriate containers, to disturb the wildlife present and to spoil the vegetation.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting point:
Torre San Michele
Via Evangelisti, 4
48015 Cervia (RA)