The route to discover the underground Cervia starts with the vision of particular concrete conformations called "dragon teeth", defensive obstacles with a particularly effective shape to stop the advance of tanks. We continue with the Bunker Regelbau, used as a refuge and the largest we will see on our tour, and then the Tobruk bunker to finish the tour with more dragon teeth.
At the moment unfortunately the big bunker is not accessible for safety reasons, the guide will show pictures and open the doors to make the narration more suggestive and transport you into the atmosphere of the time.
The duration of the thunder is about an hour.
Every Saturday at 5 p.m.
Meeting point (10 min before the start time):
Largo via Ruggero Leoncavallo
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna