The journey continues along the defensive line of the coast.
Discovering an underground Cesenatico through the still preserved German bunkers.
A historical itinerary that from the small reinforced concrete buildings ends with a visit to one of the best preserved bunkers on the coast
The duration of the tour is about an hour and a half.
The duration of the thunder is about an hour.
at 15.30 am
Meeting point (10 min before the start time):
Largo via Ruggero Leoncavallo
48015 Cervia RA
SUPER GREEN PASS IS REQUIRED FOR THE EXCURSION.
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cesenatico (FC)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
Fondazione centro ricerche marine - Via A. Vespucci 2 -
47042 Cesenatico (FC)
ingresso dal cancello per il parcheggio auto
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività