Romagna has an incredible variety of natural landscapes in a small area.
The beautiful hills covered with vineyards, variegated by unique rock formations such as the spungone and the gullies, dotted with medieval villages, castles, spas with sulphurous and oligomineral waters and small cities of art, up to the mountains that reach almost 2000 meters and offer enchanting landscapes in every season. All enriched by the famous cuisine of Romagna and watered by a wine with an intense taste.
The rock formation of the spungone, formed by the mixture of shells of sea shells held together by calcareous cement, forms a particular rocky ridge that runs through the hills of Romagna from Bertinoro to Castrocaro Terme, offering panoramic and fun off-road routes.
The Romagna Bike Tour is an almost entirely offroad route of 110 hilly kilometres, which can be divided into 3 stages to have fun discovering a wonderful territory:
The cost of the package is € 295,00 per person.
- 1st stage: departure from Cervia, historical village on the Adriatic Sea, to reach Bertinoro, the most famous village in Italy for its wine - free lunch in Cesena, dinner in a typical restaurant in Bertinoro and overnight stay in a hotel***;
- 2nd stage: from Bertinoro to Castrocaro Terme a spectacular up and down on the Spungone ridge - free lunch in Predappio, dinner in a typical restaurant in the village and overnight stay in a hotel***;
- 3rd stage: from Castrocaro the Spungone takes us to Terra del Sole where we continue through panoramic gullies to the solitary Oriolo Tower and then to Faenza, a city famous for its artistic ceramics. Lunch in Faenza and return to Cervia by train.
The price includes:
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast in Hotel*** (1 in Cervia, 1 in Bertinoro, 1 in Castrocaro)
- 3 dinners in typical restaurants
- Wine tasting in Bertinoro
- Specialized guide
- Technical assistance
- Luggage transport
Single room: € 45,00
4 star hotel: € 50,00
Ebike or MTB rental: € 75,00
Cervia Bike Tourism
Via Evangelisti 4 - 48015 Cervia
+39 0544 916280
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase is strongly recommended.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna