The cycling holiday can be enjoyed by everyone thanks to an offer that comes to life in an easily accessible, safe, flat and panoramic environment. The product is slow, with the availability of assisted bicycles, short itineraries that accompany guests to places of history, culture, tradition, the district of Sweet Salt and gastronomy.
Breathe in the balm of the pine trees and listen to the sound of the sea while discovering the coastal pinewoods of Milano Marittima and Pinarella, the southern gateway to the Po Delta Park. The route, which develops along pinewood forest paths and cycle paths, will touch two important naturalistic garrisons of Cervia, the Casa delle Farfalle and the Natural Park. Also for this reason it is a bike ride particularly suitable for children and admirers of the local flora and fauna.
During the route you will be accompanied by an expert cycling guide who will show you the beauty and history of the area.
To be carried out the tuor requires a minimum of 5 participants.
Meeting point (15 min before the start time) :
- August 19th
- September 9th
Torre San Michele, Via Evangelisti 4, Cervia
Additional charge for bike rental:
contact us for information:
+39 0544 974400 / +39 0544 72424
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna