Enjoy a two-hour Nordic Walking lesson from the green pine forest to the blue sea.
Nordic Walking is a sport that brings great benefits in the field of health and psycho-physical well-being, helping to strengthen and tone muscles, improve posture, reduce joint and cervical pain, prevent diseases such as diabetes or heart problems.
Walking with poles is a healthy and natural sport that can be practiced anywhere, all year round and at all ages.
In short, a sport that can improve my physical condition effectively and safely without neglecting fun.
The lessons are carried out according to the following program:
Every Wednesday and Friday:
- May at 9.00 a.m.
- June: 8.30 am
- July and August at 8.00 a.m.
- September at 8.30 am
The lessons and courses are organized by A.s.d. Nordic Walking Ravenna.
To carry out the activity you must have a minimum degree of training.
Meeting point (15 min before the start time):
Bagno Corallo, IIa Traversa
48015 Milano Marittima RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna