CerviAvventura, an ideal experience for families, children and lovers of sport and outdoor activities, is born in the splendid context of the Cervia Natural Park.
Nine aerial routes of different heights and suitable for all ages, where you can experience the emotion of being suspended between sky and earth, stimulating coordination, concentration and balance. An alternative day, to get together and relax walking in the millenary cervese pinewood discovering the botanical path and the animals of the park.
Experience the excitement and fun of walking suspended in the air!
- 1 April - 31 May and 21 - 30 September
Saturday: 14.00 - 18.30
Sundays and holidays: 10.00 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
- 1st and 2nd June
10.00 - 19.30
- 6 June - 30 August
every day: 10.00 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- 31 August - 21st September
every day: 10.00 am - 6.30 pm
The closing time indicates the last useful entrance.
There are no entrances from 13.00 to 13.30
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna