Guided tour of Cervia from the panoramic room of the San Michele Tower, located in the historical centre of Cervia and dating back to 1691, built to defend the city from the Turks and Saracens.
- 6, 10,13 and 17 September
- 1 November
- 25 December at 4.00 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Meeting point (15 min before the start time):
San Michele Tower
via Evangelisti, 4
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- IAT Cervia - Torre San Michele - Via Evangelisti, 4, 48015 Cervia (RA)