5 KM in the streets of the centre dedicated to literature.
Poets, authors and honorary citizens who have made the history of Cervia: Grazia Deledda, Tonino Guerra, Giovannino Guareschi, Mario Luzi, Giuseppe Ungaretti, Mario Nava.
11 June, 9 July, 6 August, 3 September
Asphalted, flat route suitable for everyone with a minimum predisposition to walking.
The tour takes place when the minimum number of 10 participants is reached.
Children up to 10 years of age free.
Meeting point (10 min before the start time):
San Michele Tower
via Evangelisti, 4
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna