Guided tour of the centre of Milano Marittima and the Liberty villas that characterize it.
The walk in the garden city founded by Giuseppe Palanti retraces the history of the town until the time of its foundation.
Guided tour in Italian.
from 4 May to 1 June at 3.00 pm
from 8 June to 31 August at 9.00 pm
From 7 September to 28 December at 3.00 pm
Meeting point (10 min before the start time):
Roundabout 1st May
48015 Milano Marittima RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Milano Marittima (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
Rotonda 1 Maggio
48015 Milano Marittima (RA)