From EUR 100
every day at 10.00 am or 2.30 pm
24h in advance reservation required
Tourist Information Office
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
please arrive 10 minutes before starting time
- expert local guide
Attention, please! From the 6th August 2021 valid Green Pass holders only can participate to this activity.
The Green Pass must certify one of the following cases:
certification of 2 doses SARS-CoV-2 vaccination (valid for 9 months)
certification of 1 dose SARS-CoV-2 vaccination (valid after 15 days from the inoculation)
certification of recovery from SARS-CoV-2 (valid for 6 months)
a SARS-CoV-2 negative result tested by a molecular PCR swab test or by a rapid antigenic swab test (valid for 48 hours)
If not in possession of the Green Pass it will be necessary to demonstrate the compliance with the mandatory requirements set by the Italian government by showing the vaccination certification received at the end of the vaccination cycle or a negative result of a molecular or antigenic swab test carried out in the previous 48 hours.
Green Pass is not required for children under 12 years of age.
For more information, please see https://www.dgc.gov.it/web
- online booking and purchase of the guided tour are strongly recommended
- in case of telephone booking and on-site purchase, electronic payment methods such as debit card, credit card and Satispay will be preferred
- we recommend arriving at the Tourist Information Office 10 minutes early, in order to check-in at the counter and collect the devices. We ask the courtesy to be on time. You can access inside the Tourist Information Office one person at a time per counter, wearing the mask and after having sanitized your hands, using the gel dispenser at the entrance
- it is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people, who do not belong to your family unit
- the use of a protective mask, covering the nose and mouth, is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 and over. We do not recommend the use of masks with valve
- the radioguides are equipped with jacks: if you have your own headphones with jacks, you can bring them and use them during the visit, otherwise we will provide you with disposable ones. The radioguides will always be sanitized by the staff and delivered inside a small plastic bag
- as required by the national protocols and the DPCM, personal data will be kept by Ravenna Incoming for 20 days