From EUR 15
+1 Additional options
A guided tour through the streets of the city center to delve into the rich historical and artistic heritage of Ravenna.
With its churches, buildings and urban layout, our city tells us of its glorious past between the end of the Roman age, the beginning of the Middle Age and the Venetian domination.
Its distinctive features have been a source of inspiration for artists and intellectuals such as Byron, Klimt, Yourcenar, etc.
Starting from Piazza San Francesco and Dante's Tomb, we will move through the main streets of the city center, such as the elegant Via Mazzini, the majestic Via di Roma and the glamorous Via Cavour, thus reaching the iconic Piazza del Popolo, Piazza XX Settembre (also known as the Piazza dell'Aquila) and the twentieth-century Piazza Kennedy.
Thanks to this walk you will admire from the outside, the façade of the Basilica di San Vitale, the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, the Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo and the Arian and Orthodox Baptisteries, up to the more recent works by artists such as Kobra and Blub and the churches of Sant'Agata, Santa Maria in Porto, Santa Croce and San Michele in Africisco.
So, what are you waiting for? Come take a walk with us to discover our city!
- the guided tour will take place entirely outdoors
- for this experience is required a minimum number of participants
- if possible, bring your earphones with a jack plug for radio guide, which will be distributed if necessary
- you can show the voucher from your smartphone, without printing it
- if you require an invoice, you will have to request it BEFORE paying, writing an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org