Guided excursion by electric boat to discover the treasures and curiosities of the Salina di Cervia.
The tour includes the transfer to the Salina di Cervia Visitor Centre from where boat tours start, from the following meeting points:
- 16.15 - Via Titano 51, bank side, Pinarella
- 16.20 - Via De Amicis, at Restaurant Pagoda, Cervia
- 16.25 - Lungomare G. Deledda, at the bus stop in front of hotel Conchiglia, Cervia
- 16.30 - Via Evangelisti 4, San Michele Tower, Cervia - Tourist Information Office
Once you reach the Salina Visitor Centre, you will be the protagonist of a fascinating two-hour excursion by electric boat, accompanied by a guide who will illustrate you the natural beauty of the South Station of the Po Delta Park.
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Pinarella di Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- USEFUL ADVICE:
Comfortable clothing. In summer: Hat to protect yourself from the sun.
In case of bad weather, waterproof clothing and shoes.