From EUR 26
“The site is of outstanding universal value being of remarkable significance by virtue of the supreme artistry of the mosaic art that the monuments contain, and also because of the crucial evidence that they provide of artistic and religious relationships and contacts at an important period of European cultural history.” In this way the UNESCO World Heritage motivated why eight monuments of Ravenna had been added to the World Heritage List.
The eternal beauty of the mosaics guarded inside some of the most famous Ravenna Unesco monuments, in a visit that starts from Piazza San Francesco, into the city centre, and leads you several UNESCO monuments.
_ Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo
_ Mausoleo di Galla Placidia
_ Basilica of San Vitale
_ Battistero Neoniano
_ Chapel of Sant'Andrea
- due to the Covid-19 limited entrances, the order of the visit to the monuments may vary
- the tour will be confirmed only with a minimum number of participants
- the tour will be confirmed upon availability of the monuments' tickets
- the tour needs to be booked online, or at one of our tourist offices by paying on site
Telephone reservations are not accepted
You can consult the full list of our offices at the link:
- inclusive Ticket of the Diocesi of Ravenna, to enter the monuments included into this tour
- whisper radio guide with headphone jack